Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Inspirational Lady

“The Greatest Love of All” is the song I always sing on karaoke.

“I Will Always Love You” is the song that reminds me of the time my Nan moved to New York, 14 years ago.


“I Wanna Dance with Somebody” is the song that is guaranteed to get me up on the dance floor.


If someone asked me to name my favorite Whitney song, I do not think I could…could you? She really was an inspirational lady, as every celebrity and person who has paid their respects has mentioned. And the more I heard how Whitney had inspired actors, members of the public and singers such as Britney Spears and Mariah Carey, I started to think a) who has inspired me and b) have I ever inspired anyone.
There are 2 people who have inspired me in my life time. My mum has shown me that hard work and work life balance does pay off, and that you can achieve if you try. The other is Richard Branson, he has inspired me that no matter your background, if you believe in your dreams and are prepared to take the risks, you can achieve beyond your original dreams, and become one of the most successful people in the World.

It took me a lot longer to answer b, as I can think of many stories where I have influenced others but not inspired. Then I overheard a conversation between my mum and aunty, when I realized that I have in fact inspired my 2 baby sisters. They have seen what years of hard work and determination can achieve, and as they approach their last year of being a teen, and first year of the 20s, they are following their older sisters footsteps and are on track to achieving great success (if I do say so myself…Carla & Kirsty do not let me down). The feeling and smile that I have a result of knowing that I have inspired and helped my sisters to being successful and happy, is one that I cannot explain.

If you want to become an inspirational person like Whitney and myself, then come down to our free seminar on 7th March, where we can help turn you into an inspirational leader.


Stephanie Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.