Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

Holiday







I am lucky!















I was given the possibility of taking extended annual leave and I visited South East Asia. It was the best holiday I've had so far.






Thailand is amazing, Malaysia is different and Singapore is like London but much hotter. My favourite place is in Thailand....Krabi area (Ko Phi Phi). PARADISE!



We met other travellers and most of them quit their jobs because they were bored, didn't find it interesting anymore or couldn't cope with the stress. I realised how lucky I am to love my job.



Some advice from one of my colleague: What ever you do make sure you enjoy it. When you wake up and it pains you're going to work you should look into doing something else.



I understand most of us work out of necessity but if possible we should look for work we enjoy. When you are passionate about what you do, that's when you can generate the best results for you and for your organisation.

Corina Balaneanu


Sales Consultant


www.london.dalecarnegie.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.