Pages

Thursday 1 October 2009

What challenging times?

Five months into the role...Wow, it feels like it went very quick.

I was told I started in one of the hardest times the business has ever faced. I wouldn't know, for me there's no benchmark to compare it with and also we had and still have some great opportunities.

Do you think having a positive attitude can affect your results? Do you think we can choose our attitude and set ourselves for success? I am convinced of that.

Worrying about the economic crisis and thinking people won't spend money on training was not on my agenda. I strongly believe in what we offer, it not only changes people's lives but more importantly it helps improve business results. That's the reason people and businesses see the value in investing in this type of development, even in these challenging times.

Have a positive outlook no matter what's happening around you, you'll see better results for yourself and for your business.

Corina Balaneanu
Sales Consultant




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.