Pages

Friday 16 October 2009

Victory

On August the 5th, 24 people from various industries: the Government, Utilities, Finance and Banking, Hospitality, and Entrepreneurs began their 12 week Dale Carnegie course and their journey with us looking to answer yes to these questions: 'I am inspired by who I am; I am fulfilled and content; I am fulfilled at my job; I am part of a culture change; I am showing my organisation who I am; I connect with people immediately and I am making my dreams a reality’.

A week away from graduating and continuing with their journeys (October 21st is the special day) one of our delegates today told us how about ½ way through the course he was worried as to how he would progress after the course had finished. Today he knows himself as someone who is prepared and is looking forward to the challenges ahead! He along with his 24 friends on the programme live the intentions and principles set out by Dale Carnegie, the man himself, which was how to be an effective human ‘being’, in today’s corporate world. The final words of Rudyard Kipling’s ‘If’ inspirational poem reflect aptly the results our delegates have demonstrated and what is infinitely possible by living an intentional and awakened life:

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!


Lizzie Thomas
Consultant

www.London.dalecarnegie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.