Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2009

''The Dale''

What a great experience ''The Dale'' has been and we've only got to session 6. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, it's the Dale Carnegie Course: Effective Communications & Human Relations.

At the beginning I didn't know what to expect. It's certainly not like any other training courses I've been involved in, willingly or unwillingly. Because we are required to consistently participate, it really keeps us entertained and engaged.

For the last session there wasn't a lot of preparation required as it involved impromptu speaking. I think a lot of my colleagues exceeded their expectations for this exercise and everybody did very well despite the nerves.

In the other part of the session we had to present a skill or concept at work and make our ideas clear. It was great to see others being so creative and bringing their presentations to life. I've literally seen how easy it is to make a Cosmopolitan cocktail and how to transform a napkin into a flower. I've learned about sound waves and DNA.

I just can't wait for the next session!

Corina Balaneanu
Sales Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.