Pages

Friday 2 March 2012

The story so far……

Having come through the second full day of training in the last month to be a Dale Carnegie Coach I am currently experiencing an array of emotions. I am really fired up and enthusiastic but also nervous at the prospect of another session at the end of March and the crucial assessment event taking place over four consecutive days at the back end of April.

My journey started back in September 2010 and I am getting closer to crunch time. I have realized in the last 30 days that becoming a coach is challenging and becoming an excellent coach requires passion, drive, determination, tenacity and an unbelievable amount of effort.

To have the ability to help people improve in their key development areas, coaching in real-time to redirect from ineffectual habits and provide feedback relevant to the learning objectives and the individual’s goals requires practice, practice and more practice.

Needless to say I have a new found respect for my colleagues that consistently and effectively support others to reach their visions.

I have been in the business for 15 months and despite seeing the results of the coaching, I never realised until now the process and effort involved of getting people from where they are to where they need to be, faster and with less anxiety.

Our seminars and previews are designed to give people at least a couple of new ideas that they can implement in their business or private life to improve the results they are getting.

Please visit our website to see a list of our complimentary events you can attend in the coming weeks.

I look forward to supporting you in the near future to achieve your goals.

Have a great weekend.

Amar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.