Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

Outstanding Service

What's stopping us from building a great lasting impression in our customers mind?

Is it the confidence to ask questions outside the norm? Is it the belief that the customer might not want to have a deeper conversation about anything else outside your business? Whatever that is, I recognise the importance of really connecting emotionally with our customer, prospects, etc...

After meeting one of my clients, the HR Director of a recruitment company I got the feeling she's into fashion. So at my next meeting I told her about a secret designer sale she might be interested in checking out after our meeting. The result? She was so happy she sent me message especially to thank me for the new dress she bought and absolutely loves!

You might not be into fashion, shopping events, etc, but it really adds value when we can think about our customers outside what they might want to buy from us. By taking a genuine interest in them and observing what they're passionate about, we will get far more in return.

So what can you do to add value to your customers?
Corina Balaneanu
Sales Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.